Join the Truly Rich Club

double fantasy

Married life is not an easy step, some exhausting but fun. it is really a process of day-by-day discovering each other and accepting one another, gaining personal uplift by facing a numerous challenges.

i also can’t help laughing reading the following discussion entitled “before and after marriage”:

before marriage:
He: At last, Yes It was so hard to wait!
She: Do you want to leave me?
He: No, Don’t even think about it!
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: No, why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance I get!
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy, I’m not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?
He: Yes!
She: Darling!

drunk

curious about the after marriage? read the text from bottom to top. funny isn’t it? but here's another one from james dobson:

"Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without."

have fun together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.